- Achonry – Diocesan Synthesis
- Ardagh & Clonmacnois – Synodal Report
- Armagh – Archdiocesan Synthesis
- Cashel & Emly – Synodal Synthesis
- Clogher – Synodal Synthesis Report
- Clonfert – Diocesan Synthesis
- Cloyne – Synodal Submission
- Cork & Ross – Synodal Synthesis Report
- Derry – Diocesan Synthesis
- Down & Connor – Diocesan Contribution to the Irish Church Synthesis
- Dromore – Universal Synod Report with Appendices
- Dublin – Synodal Pathway Synthesis Report
- Elphin – Diocesan Synthesis – LGBT+ Focus Group Report
- Ferns – Synodal Synthesis
- Galway & Kilmacduagh & Kilfenora – Universal Synod Synthesis
- Kerry –Synod Synthesis Document
- Killala – Placing Hope in Faith – Final Report
- Kildare and Leighlin – Diocesan Synthesis
- Killaloe – Synodal Process Diocesan Synthesis
- Kilmore – Diocesan Synodal Pathway Report 2022
- Limerick – Synthesis Report on Universal Synod
- Meath – Synthesis of Synod Submissions
- Ossory – Our Synodal Journey First Steps
- Raphoe – Synodal Synthesis Report
- Tuam – Synodal Pathway Synthesis
- Waterford and Lismore – Diocesan Synthesis
Other Agencies and Organisations
- Association of Catholics in Ireland – Synodal Synthesis
- Association of Catholic Priests – Submission on Synodality
- We Are Church – Synodal Submission
- Submission by a Group who Experienced Abuse in a Church Context – Synodal Submission
Thanks to ACI for this very useful directory!
I am not holding my breath in the hope of seeing any noticeable changes happening any day soon.
The 2nd Vatican council had the same idea but its naive intentions were instrumental in obliterating the church into different camps.
Without real consultation. This is another attempt to re- jig the church to entice those who still believe and the new generation that is needed to keep the train moving. What has got to happen is that the church changes that format the church has held onto for centuries, discard the method of control and completely speak to the congregation in a way that both can benefit from. I suspect a lot of religious would also like to have the shackles removed. I witnessed a group of 9-10-year-olds listening to the PP. They hung off his every word. He then launched into a passage from the missal he was reading from. I have never ever seen a group of people disengage so quickly. From that moment on he had lost every one of them. The church has great resources. It must be afforded for the many not the few. The closing of schools is also something that must also be looked at. The desire to be educated by the RC church is still a great source of intention by an awful lot of people but campaigns by the faithful in these areas are met with total disdain and dismissal and the non-consultation of the people. There is more chance of the north blending with the south than the church emerging as Christ intended.
I hope I am wrong.